Sunday 27 March 2011

A little sunshine and a work in progress!

 We've had some really lovely warm day's this last week and Alice and Hamish have been making the most of it,playing out in the garden and going for little walk's.
 Alice looking rather cheeky on Hamish's go-cart making the most of the sunshine after school last week.
 And Hamish in a pair of Alice's wellies,even though he has his own pair he seem's to prefer his sister's pair.
 And my work in progress,for fear of repeating myself,I think I told you Alice's teacher is leaving at the end of this term at easter break and I am making her a crazy patchwork hanging heart in her favourite colour's.
I only hope she like's it!I shall machine embroider all the edge's of the patch's and I can't make up my mind whether to make a label that say's . . . . . best teacher,plus I'm also thinking of making her a crazy patchwork note book cover  . . . . . any suggestion's on where to find a pattern would be greatfully recieved!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Georgie
    For some reason your photos aren't coming up, but I can just imagine them, having fun in the new warmth of spring.

    ReplyDelete