Tuesday 1 March 2011

And the winner IS!

 And now for the moment you've been waiting for!Sorry for the delay in announcing a winner but I have a very good excuse,I won't bore you with too much detail but needless to say I took ill on friday afternoon and today tuesday under great protest DH dragged me to the Dr's only to be told I have an ear infection and now have a course of antibiotic's.Anyway on to the winner as chosen by my adorable random name generator the oh soo very sweet Hamish. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . drum roll please!
And the winner is Gill!Congratulation's Gill if you could please get in touch with your address detail's so I can post your prize.And thank you to all my loyal follower's and new follower's for your entries.And please pop back from time to time for my next Cath kidston giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Gill!
    I hope those antibiotics hurry up and do there job and your well again real soon!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Georgie!!
    I hope you're feeling better!
    I've emailed you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Gill!
    Georgie, I hope you feel better soon. You sure have had a time with sickness lately.

    ReplyDelete