Tuesday 30 August 2011

A little space to call my own!

 Finally I have been evicted from the kitchen table and after 4 long year's I have a place to call my own.My very own creative space for sewing and crafting.
 I'm soo excited I've got all sort's of great idea's of the thing's I want to make for my new creative space and in a flash of creative inspiration I have decided what I'm going to do with the jelly roll my mum bought for me 2 year's ago for my birthday,but more about that later.
 Now all I need to make my little corner complete is some shelving for my ever growing fabric stash and a lovely little CK set of mini storage drawers that I've seen on her website.
 And in between sorting out my little sewing corner I even managed to fit in some bread making,I recently started making a cheese top loaf on a regular basis even though the kid's don't like it.I love it and it mean's I get it all to myself!Very naughty I know . . . . . . but nice very,very nice ;-) Mmmm!
And Alice wanted me to show you this a banofee pie she made with just a little grown up help and delicious it was too!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm sure you'll feel like sewing a lot more now you have your own designated space. You've just made me hungry with all that yummy food too! Best I go and have breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you! It is sooo nice to be able to leave your sewing where it is and come back to it later can't wait to see what else you do with your new space...
    That bread looks scrumptious and so does the banoffee pie well done Alice!

    ReplyDelete