Tuesday 21 December 2010

A lovely surprise!

 What a lovely surprise!This beautiful table runner came in th post last week all the way from NZ among other things was a tasty bar of chocolate,some little strawberry patchwork gift bags for the kids and some patchwork magazines.What more could a girl want for christmas!I just wanted to say a very big thank you to Michelle over at Michelle's patch for her beautiful gift's and to show that I am making very good use of that gorgeous table runner I just love and adore the colours,and my neighbour admired it too!
 Gosh!The weather has been really bitterly cold here for the last week and here are some fab cobweb's on the kid's wendy house that I just wanted to share with you.
Yesterday was very murky and misty only brightened by the brilliant white coating on all the tree's.I'm almost set for christmas now just one or two little presents to finish off.I shall very shortly be posting as promised my Cath Kidston scrap bag giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Georgie, I'm pleased you like it!
    Take care now
    Blessings
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete