Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas day!

 I have a real mix of photo's to show you for my christmas day!First of all Hamish's first christmas that he really understands and looking at this photo he appear's a little overwhelmed.
 Alice un-wrapping one of her present's from santa in between coughing!Bless her she has a chest infection.
 Hamish proudly showing the cuddly toy pig he got from santa.
 And this is what mummy got from the BQL secret santa swap some lovely quilty goodies to enjoy!
 And this was my secret santa swap gift that I made for my swap partner,a lovely quilted cosmetic's bag.
 With satin ribbon and glass bead's on the zip closure.
 I tried to get a picture of the spotty lining to show you but it didn't come out to well,the photo that is.

And then lastly a lavender heart pouch to go inside the bag made with home grown lavender that we cut and dried at the end of the summer.I hope you've all had a lovely christmas day xx

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your photos so much! Your little ones look like they were having a great time. Hope Alice's cough is better now.

    ReplyDelete