Sunday 1 August 2010

A rather productive weekend I think!

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself the 7 year saga is rapidly drawing to a close with that most difficult of quilts,my 7 year quilt.At first  I thought when it's finished I would shove it in the back of some dark cupborad somewhere as I was rather un-happy with it but now it's quilted and almost finished I'm begining to love it for the sense of achievement I get from  it's completion.
And then another finish this weekend my own little needle book which I am rather pleased with,it turned out far better than I imagined given that it was made up from left over bits of this and that.
So these will be my 2 things for the one thing one week challenge I shall post the completed quilt on tuesday.But for now here's my needle book.

1 comment:

  1. A very cute needlecase. How did your do the writing?

    ReplyDelete