Monday 9 April 2012

Mini makes and a happy easter!

 I am today feeling rather smug and happy with myself as today has been quite a productive day for once,it may have had alot to do with the terrible wet weather we've had today.I've been busy experimenting with little tasty looking fabric cup cakes.Mmm!
 Some cute quilted CK purses for crochet hooks or whatever you fancy,I'm quite pleased with they way they've turned out.
 Another tasty little fabric cup cake,this time a little brooch for myself,I can't wait to wear it to work.
And lastly a little bit of Hamish style easter baking,he ate more eggs than went in the nest's and some nest's had five or six eggs squished deep inside them,Oooh what fun we had.I wonder if you've all had a good easter and one with lots of crafting?
Happy Easter ;-) xx

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've had a fun Easter... love the cupcakes they are very cute!
    There was no crafting happening at my house, it has been a rather hectic week or two here. But yesterday I managed to get out into the garden for the day... finally!

    ReplyDelete