Tuesday 21 February 2012

Cheeky chappy!

 What a cheeky little chappy Hamish is,with the nerf gun he got for christmas.The cat and the bird are sadly not so keen on this particular present as they are quite frequently Hamish's preferred targets of choice.
 Nana got him a new hat and sunglasses ready for the warmer weather.Hamish insisted on taking it out of it's bag and wearing the hat at least,straight away.
 I just love owl's and had been wanting to make one for sometime and found a pattern for this cute little chap on a blog called mama G's crafty blog .As soon as I saw it on another blog I follow I knew I just had to make it.It is supposed to be a purse with a little strap but the first attempt turned out a little on the small side for Alice so I decided not to waste it and thought I could hang it on the wall.I really need to pull my finger out and   make something with which to hang him by and then find him a place to hang.
Oooh and some new pj's for me from MIL my rather late birthday pressie.Hamish thinks mummy's new sheep pyjama's are fab!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new pj's too they are very cute!
    My 14 and 15 year old boys still play with their Nerf guns and sometimes the girls join them!
    The owl is cute too :O)

    ReplyDelete