Saturday 17 April 2010

friday night sew in,saturday report

Well I didn't get as much done as I wanted,I did make a quilt label for Alice's very nearly complete quilt no picture as yet.
But my greatest triumph was a quilt that has been a bit of a pain for me really I'm going to call it my 7 year quilt as it has been picked up and put down and picked up again quite a few times in the last 7 years,it's been made up then un-picked due to size mis-calculations,not purchasing the right amount of fabric for some of the blocks,it's been a patchwork novice's NIGHTMARE!
But last night i was determined to battle this demon under the bed and finish it for once and for all and i can reveal proudly due to the motivation of the friday night sew in I completed the top and today i purchased the backing fabric and batting.
Thank you to Heidi and Bobbi for your monthly sew in.
and now i can reveal my 7 year quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment