Saturday 20 March 2010

friday night sew in,saturday afternoon report

Being new to this it was alot of fun,I made small items,a few little fabric coin purses they make such lovely little presents for birthday's and christmas,in lovely cath kidston and alexander henry fabric,then I made 2 cotton fabric heart door hangers which are all the fashion they also make nice presents,then I decided to do a little crochet so I made some sparkly flowers which are useful for decorating items and then finally I thought I'd round off the evening with a little bit of knitting and made a really cute cotton plum colour flower brooch these too make nice presents for friends and family.So all in all I managed to get a little something done to show you and I actually feel like I've been quite productive for a change.

2 comments:

  1. A real mixed bag of goodies, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very productive! Impressive selection of goodies made.

    ReplyDelete