Wednesday 14 March 2012

My weekend make!

My little weekend achievement,a little fabric cottage that is supposed to in fact resemble our own little home.I am feeling rather pleased with myself,every time I look at this little cottage I feel rather thrilled with myself,I really do love it!And we had such lovely weather at the weekend too and now spring planting is being planned for the garden and the allotment . . . . . . .roll on summer.Hmmm it's wednesday already it'll soon be the weekend,I wonder what you'll be creating this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Georgie... love your little cottage and the fabrics you chose are very sweet :O)
    I hope to do lot's of creating this weekend... I am taking DD1 and her friend to horse of the year show so will have a motel room witha spa bath mostly to myself! I am taking my machine and some projects to keep me busy while I'm not out shopping Lol
    Would love to see photos of your garden...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I popped over from Hen's blog....cute cottage....lovely fabric!
    Melx

    ReplyDelete