Tuesday 5 July 2011

Poorly little man!

My poorly little man last night!He's just not himself at the moment he's been falling asleep on and off all day and he's been abnormally quiet,I shouldn't really complain as he's normally a really noisey little boy.
And last night for super freshly picked and cooked by DH this lovely broadbean and bacon salad.It's really tasty and such an under rated bean,so many people say "Yuk I hate broadbeans"What a real shame you really don't know what your missing folk's!

2 comments:

  1. Have to have those broad beans young and then they're so tender and yummy. Poor Hamish, hope he's soon feeling better - too much heat maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Hamish, I'm sure he'll be better in no time, especially with such a wonderful Mum to dote on him!
    I love broadbeans, do you think your DH would kindly share the recipe? My youngest loves broadbeans too but as for the rest of them as far as I'm concerned they can miss out all the more for me, Lol
    I planted some broadbeans and the started off really well and then mysteriously disappeared!

    ReplyDelete