Friday 17 June 2011

Temper tantrums!

 Why is it my son has over night turned into the devil himself,I swear if you look closely enough you can see a pair of horn's.He's changed from my sweet loving little boy into this little tantrum throwing monster who has claimed ownership of every object in the house.
 Can you not see the devilment in him,the cat is a nervous jibbering wreck,it's a good thing he's got 9 lives although I dare say around Hamish those are running low.I heard him giggling to himself the other day under the kitchen window,I thought how sweet I'll go and see what's tickled him so much . . . . . .what do you think I caught him doing??If you haven't guessed I'll tell you!Spraying the poor guinea-pigs with water that's what he was doing.No pet is safe around him.
 See caught on camera trying to annoy the poor cat again,I swear the cat has actually started growing grey hair's!
This is the face of a very cheeky monkey,don't be fooled he is no angel.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dear! I remember my sister telling me about her daughter, my beautiful niece;o)(she was about 4 at the time)putting the poor cat in the dryer luckily she heard it in time and the cat was fine! Hopefully this is a really short phase he is going through!
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a mom of a son, just repeat over and over -- "This too shall pass, this too shall pass, this too shal......."
    It will keep you sane.

    ReplyDelete