Wednesday 2 June 2010

I'm still alive!And I've been sewing!

I just thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive and I've been very productive and done some sewing,I decided I needed some mindless hand sewing in the evening's in front of the telly,so I started with english paper pieced patchwork hexagons in fact and they're quite useful for using up scraps,I do intend to make a quilt with most of them but these few I decided to make in to my 1st ever attempt at applique and my 1st ever wall hanging.Any tips or advice at ths stage would be greatfully recieved.Watch this space I will up-date you as I progress.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable flowers made with those hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet hexagon flowers! Wallhangings are a good way of trying out new techniques. How are you going to quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Georgie, love those hexagons!

    ReplyDelete